How often is my data backed up and what types of backups are there?
- What types of backups do you perform?
- How are these backups kept on your servers?
- 1 replies
- Florian Engel @florian2020-05-27 09:36:19.740Z2020-05-28 08:54:33.848Z
We have 2 types of backups:
- Backups on the virtual server environments
- Backups on a local server in our office
Backups 1. are full backups (snapshots) of the entire server and all data on the server. These nightly backups are kept for 7 days.
Backups 2. are (partially) incremental backups intended for long term archiving. This includes several daily snapshots and some weekly and monthly snapshots, extending up to 6 months in the past.