By Florian Engel @florian2020-05-27 11:33:51.164Z2020-05-28 09:07:50.280Z
Solved in post #2, click to view
- How are credit card details stored? For how long?
- Is the system PCI compliant and how does it achieve that?
- 1 replies
- Florian Engel @florian2020-05-27 11:35:07.897Z2020-05-28 09:10:18.899Z
- Impact stack doesn't store credit card information.
- Our systems integrate with third party providers (like Stripe or Paypal) to implement payment functionality. All our payment integrations are either eligible for PCI-SAQ-A (if possible), PCI-SAQ-A-EP or aren’t required to be PCI compliant (no credit card data is handled, off-site redirect). You will have a direct contract with the payment gateway you choose.